Sunday, April 6, 2014

NAEA-AMAZING!!







This year's NAEA conference in San Diego was amazing! It was an extremely intense three days of learning, art and fun. I met so many amazing art teachers from all over and I'm proud to say that there were a lot from right here in Tennessee!! I had several people say, "There are a lot of art teachers here from Tennessee!!" :) One highlight was getting to travel with my very 1st and best art teacher friend Sara (on the Ferry). She made sure I saw something besides the convention center!!



Unconditional Surrender 
 I made art in the exhibit hall and gathered great ideas about everything from technology to advocacy and even visited with some bloggy-rock stars (some of whom I knew before they were famous!) 
If you have never been to a national conference, it is hard to describe because the energy of being in a place with 4,000 people who share your passion for art and the art of teaching it is so invigorating! I recommend you start saving for next year!!! See you in New Orleans, LA!!!

Cassie Stephens at the Elementary Division Carousel 

No comments:

Post a Comment