Friday, November 6, 2015

Tennessee Art Education Association Conference

My husband professionally refers to both the state and national Art Ed conferences as "Tina's Art Party". I regularly attend and I enjoy networking with my fellow art teachers more than you know. It is so good for the soul to be surrounded by folks that share your passion and understand the all-consuming art teacher lifestyle! At this year's conference, the Friday night reception was a costumed even, in honor of Halloween weekend, and all were invited to dress as their favorite artist, artwork or style. I chose Pop Art, but I thought you may like to see what art teachers wear to a costume party! I am sorry that I didn't get a picture of "The Art Teacher's Nightmare".
Klimt Ladies

Cave Painting

Frida and her sugar skull

Egyptians! Always shaking their Asps.

My name is Georgia.

Charlie Russel (also Bunny's granddaughter!)

Andy and Georgia

Roy's Girls

Conceptual art with Jimmy Buffet overtones.

Mona and Leo

Not Banksy

The walking No-No board

No comments:

Post a Comment